What To Expect
What each client can expect from a Training session with Maureen:
- Each session will begin on time. Please come early so that you can be properly warmed up and not rushing.
- Your training session will be designed with your goals in mind. Not every session will be different- ie. a haphazard, new exercise from a magazine, “let’s try this” kind of approach. These are not just workouts they are TRAINING SESSIONS, which means we have specific goals and a road map to get there. Maureen’s years of experience allow her the expertise to train you in a way that will bring results, not just variety. Trust me, you won’t be bored, and we will have fun!
- Every session will be challenging based on your abilities that day. Anyone can over challenge a client and make them sore. The difference with Maureen is that she knows PRECISELY how hard to push and when to back off on every exercise. It’s the hallmark of an elite Personal Trainer.
- You will be stretched EVERY session. It is contradictory to train the muscles and then walk out the door as soon as you are done. Maureen stretches your muscles and uses the latest myofascial releasing techniques, so that you will leave the gym feeling amazing!
Pricing for Personal Training – is based upon your needs and goals. Investing in Personal Training is something I believe is a tremendous benefit if you are motivated to make lasting change. Often, women need guidance, motivation, and accountability to reach their goals, and we have helped countless women not only acheive their goals, but REDEFINE what they thought they were capable of.
Personal Training at Essential Fitness will reduce your joint pain, relieve your nagging neck and low back pain, and make you feel better than you have in years! Training is more than just a workout, it’s a commitment to better health, more productivity, and less illness.
Training packages are based on your goals and needs. We have several different options available to suit any budget. You can choose from 45 minute to hour + programs, either private, tandem, or small groups are available! It is important, however, to work with Maureen individually first before joining a training group to ensure that we are on the same page, and to ensure a smooth addition to the group.
When deciding between private and small group training, Consider the following and choose the style that suits you best:
- You prefer an exclusive session with the trainer’s undivided attention for the entire time.
- You have preexisting conditions/injuries that require specific modifications.
- You have weight loss goals and want to discuss nutrition at every appointment.
- Your time is very limited and you have a narrow schedule window. (Group sessions cannot be rescheduled)
- You love the extra “hands on” stretching/ massage to reduce tension and stress.
If these points apply to you, then private sessions make the most sense.
Or does the following describe you best:
- You enjoy the group dynamics and prefer working out with others. You prefer the social aspect.
- You don’t have any specific injuries/ preexisting conditions that need specific modifications.
- You have years of experience lifting weights and a moderate amount of fitness.
- Your schedule is steady and I can commit to a specific day/time.
- You are looking for the most budget friendly option.
It the second group most accurately describes you, then you are most suited to Small Group Training. Keep in mind that we can schedule a combination of both programs!
The best part is that each package is custom designed with your needs in mind. At Essential Fitness, we won’t sell you a watered down, large group training that has zero accountability and zero individual design. Because our small groups are limited to 4 or less you can be assured we will always-
- Know you’re here.
- Design your session with YOU in mind.
- Ensure you are doing things right.